
We got somewhere between 8-12 inches of snow today. Not enough for Harvard to cancel school or work, but enough that they warned us that the commute might be difficult and dangerous. A few close encounters with snow blowers with camouflage (really, do they think that will have them hide in a snow storm?!), but I made it here safely.
4 comments:
Time to look south! I had maybe a tablespoon full. Flakes the size of dandruff! Fourth time this winter! Most unusual! Grandmama
I like the effects of the white for your picture. We only had about 1 1/2 inches. Just enough to take away one of my spring break days!
I agree with the snow blower, why are they trying to hide it?
It must be a big window based on the blog photo size. Did you just want to push another post below the fold?
Post a Comment