
For those of you that wonder what Travis is doing, according to a blog post that I stumbled upon, he is now a board game fanatic. His game of choice is Settlers.
Hey y'all! Welcome to the May Family blog. I'm always sharing pictures of you all and hearing second or third hand stories of the fun things that you are up to. I figured it'd be nice to have it all in one place--scary, perhaps, but also fun. Feel free to make it your own--please go crazin!
6 comments:
No privacy on the internet.
Travis, bring this game with you the next time you are in NC.. my roommates and I are stuck on Balderdash and Banana Grams!
did anyone else notice that you can also say that a post is "weird" now?
I totally won that game too.
What a beautiful shirt!
When I let my students play games everyone thinks I am a bad teacher. However we are going to play my version of Old Maid next week.
Could I use the settlers for my social studies lesson.
Post a Comment