In a brownie recipe, at least. My friends insisted that we have a welcome home dinner for me this week--that is, I make dinner and they come over--and I made brownies for dessert. I am quite picky about my brownies; cakey consistency does not interest me, and often they just aren't chocolately enough to get me excited.
This recipe is loaded with chocolate and the brownies are soooo gooey you could also eat them with a spoon. But, I was able to cut them up and put them on a plate, and they didn't ooze out, so they are respectable enough to take to work (I'm giving a talk about my trip today and think that bribery will lead to better attendance).
Glad I doubled the recipe because the four of us polished off a full batch last night!!
Yum: http://www.ghirardelli.com/bake/recipe.aspx?id=1099
Hope you all have a great Easter! Sorry I can't be there to participate in the Easter egg hunt!! Could have used some cash to feed my chocolate habit. . .
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment