We found my rainbow flip flops! Evidently in the typhoid delirium, I somehow managed to hide them in the garage under many other pairs of shoes. I'm torn up my apartment, nay, moved everything out of my apartment here in an unsuccessful quest to find them; my efforts at my parent's house and Grandmama's have proven similarly unfruitful. But luckily my dad is the kind that likes to get rid of things, so he was collecting old sneakers to send off the other day, and found these flip flops. He tried to pawn them off to Travis, but luckily they a.) would not fit on Travis' humongous feet, and b.) my mom recognized them as the shoes that I'd been trying to find for over 6 months now.
So, they arrived in Boston yesterday, carefully packed with several bags of delicious cookies (to prevent damage during shipping, of course). I have been wearing them pretty much non-stop (minus sleeping time) since they've arrived.
A very belated thanks to Aunt Connie and Samantha, but don't worry, I'm sure I will get my wear out of these!
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I returned 6 pairs of old shoes for a $65 rebate, one damaged pair for a $95 credit, got rid of 2 old pairs of Eva's and got some of your cookies. I am trying to make as much as UC, but a man only has a certain number of people willing to pay for stinky old shoes!
Post a Comment