
Ran a half marathon last weekend in Great Bay, New Hampshire. It was a beautiful course, we went over the river and through the woods, passing a lot of farms. It was sunny and 50, with a bit a wind, but overall a nice day to run. Wish I had worn sunscreen--I have a bit of a reverse raccoon tan going on now.
I ran a personal record of 1:48, an improvement over my half last fall of 1:52.
Looking forward to running part of the marathon with my dad in a little over a week!
5 comments:
Little over a week? I hope to do it in three & a half hours!
Over the river and through the woods--is suppose to take you to grandma's house, but I have not seen you here. Would enjoy seeing you!
Sounds like beautiful scenery, but you looked too in the zone to see it. Well, at least you were looking good and good looking!
Yes. We did it in less than a week!
Si se puente!!
Post a Comment