Tried to take advantage of the $1 scoops day at my favorite ice cream place in Boston, JP Licks, which convenient has a location across the street for me. Figured that such a deal justified ice cream for breakfast, but when I went in to order, they informed me that the deal started at noon.
Lest you think I'm the only one who thought that ice cream was a breakfast food, you should know that someone else got there before me!
http://jplicks.com/promo-sox.htm
Organized a massive office field trip for this afternoon! The anticipation is killing me!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Maria, It is all right and a family trait to have dessert before or for breakfast! Go for it! Grandmama
I had ice cream yesterday before noon and it was free!!
This is just wrong!
So what flavor did you get?
Word is that the Grimesland crowd will eat ice cream or gelato at any hour.
Post a Comment