One of my favorite cousins (I have 5 favorites in total :) asked for pictures of ice cream. Here is mint chocolate chip ice cream, and evidence that it was heartily enjoyed! I have had ice cream two additional times (once with a brownie) since this was taken, but if I took pictures every time I ate ice cream........I'd probably feel like I ate too much ice cream!So I need to know--what was the conclusion of Stephen's BOB tournament?! Did he win? I hear another favorite cousin Samantha has big news?! And I know that yet ANOTHER favorite cousin Morgan never sits still, so she always has some sort of news!!! When does school get out? Any plans other than hang out with Aunt Connie at the river?
Happy Mother's Day to my amazing mom, my wonderful aunts, and fantastic grandmother. Hope that you are getting warm fuzzies from me (curry scented if not flavored ;) from across the world. Grandmama, how was the dosa? I had a dosa yesterday and it was DELHICIOUS. Or something like that.
I miss you all! Latest update on me: I bought the biggest pair of sunglasses I could find yesterday (a lot of pressure to live up to the movie star-like attention I get)--they are bright red with diamonds on the sides. I feel like Lady Gaga when I wear them. Watch out or I'll start singing "Born the way" on my walk to work...... normally I sing "hey stephen"......
2 comments:
Maria, I have posted an answer to your inquiry. Sorry to keep you in suspense. Glad to know you are NOT ice cream deprived.
Looks as good as a Starbucks!
Post a Comment