Congratulations Samantha!
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey y'all! Welcome to the May Family blog. I'm always sharing pictures of you all and hearing second or third hand stories of the fun things that you are up to. I figured it'd be nice to have it all in one place--scary, perhaps, but also fun. Feel free to make it your own--please go crazin!
3 comments:
Needless to say I was very happy with this day. While I am proud of Samantha I am very happy and proud to say that I have the best family ever. Love and thanks to all.
Some days are really great and this was a great example. So proud of Samantha and all of you.
Samantha--you should know better than to making faces like that--it might get stuck!
Very proud of you, and happy to be part of a family where we truly celebrate each others' accomplishments together--whether that's in person or from afar. Thanks Aunt Peggy for the post!
Post a Comment