This semester is officially over!!! YAY
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey y'all! Welcome to the May Family blog. I'm always sharing pictures of you all and hearing second or third hand stories of the fun things that you are up to. I figured it'd be nice to have it all in one place--scary, perhaps, but also fun. Feel free to make it your own--please go crazin!
6 comments:
Now Stephen isn't the only Junior!
Looks like you have an eye on the prize - but where is the other one?
Great! Congratulations. As a reward, you can now spend lots of quality time with your Mom.
What an amazing gift to be given. To be done with homework and go home to do more work for my mom ;)
She is a smart girl. Maybe all of her relatives will come over and help.
24 more days and I will be out of her way.
Post a Comment