Friday, May 1, 2009

My Famous Sister


http://www.thecrimson.com/article.aspx?ref=528080

9 comments:

Greg said...

A one and a two and a cha cha cha.

Greg said...

Don't trip over that Harvard Crimson sign!

Greg said...

On your toes, now arms up...

Greg said...

A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing.

Greg said...

Okay, Travis and Maria must be spelling something with their arms in these posts. It's a secret code. Wonder what it says?

Oh I know, it says th

Grandmama said...

Does Travis and Maria know Joe Lewis. My parents would let us stay up late to listen to the radio when he was boxing! Much more famous tha Ali! Enjoyed the article and you tube and like Greg, I will be crowing!!! Grandmama

Greg said...

THE ROOSTER CROWING WAS MOHAMMED ALI, NOT GREG. HOWEVER, IN THIS CASE, MARIA IS THE ROOSTER.

Grandmama said...

correction: Joe Louis

Greg said...

What a feeling, bein's believin'
I can't have it all, now I'm dancin' for my life
Take your passion, and make it happen
Pictures come alive, you can dance right through your life